FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Programs per-night include accommodation for 1 or more nights, in addition to activities and half or full board as the case may be. The Día de Esteros is a daily activity that includes walks and tours. It is ideal for guests who did not hire activities when planning their trip or who are passing through one of the Iberá portals.
Transportation to the departure points of the tours and activities is included. Inbound and outbound transportation to portals is never included in our programs but can be hired separately.
- The intermediate seasons (autumn and spring) allow you to enjoy days not so long but with pleasant temperatures. Spring has the added beauty of flora in full bloom.
- Summer is characterized by long days and high temperatures. Activities take place very early in the morning and in the afternoon but only when the sun is not too strong, so we avoid being outside in the hottest hours. From late morning to late afternoon, guests have time to rest and enjoy our swimming pool.
- Winter has short days and low temperatures. Activities take place between 9 and 12 a.m. and from 2-3 p.m. until 5-6 p.m. in the afternoon. This allows us to take advantage of the most pleasant moments of temperatures to do activities. In the afternoon you can enjoy a hot tea in front of a fireplace.
Iberá is fed only on rainwater, more than 1200 mm per year. There is no particular rainy season, we can have rain at any time of the year.
The Wi-Fi connection throughout Iberá is very limited, often it does not work and even on some portals there is NO connection.
The cellular signal is unstable on most portals and on some paths there is NO signal.
We recommend bringing 2 pairs of shoes (one for trekking), several pairs of stockings, waterproof jacket, T-shirts and light clothing for the day, coat for the evenings, comfortable long pants, small backpack for outings to the countryside, repellent, sunscreen and hat. If you have them do not forget to bring binoculars.
We suggest the use of a therm and reusable cups. This will help reduce trash on the portal you visit.
- If you take any medications routinely or occasionally, please make sure you have them available during your trip.
- Some portals do not have ATMs or service stations. Contact us for more information.
- It is very important to respect the speed limits on the routes to avoid hitting wildlife.